Today’s Market View Including Gemfields, SolGold, Ormonde Mining plc and Sable Mining Africa
Gold $1,346/oz continues to rise tensions in the Ukraine and its potential knock on impact
• Platinum and other metals follow.
• Funds seen reversing short positions in gold as Russian forces mass near Ukrainian borders.
• Gold prices have potential to rise further as the Ukrainian / Crimea crisis deepens.
Steers stressed on Forrest cattle station
• Andrew Forrest is claiming that cattle on his Pilbara ranch will be stressed by disruption and unacceptable dust by mining and exploration.
• Forrest is also applying to explore the same ground though it may not be his intention to actually work the ground.
• Sounds like Andrew Forrest is a NIMBY as well as a mining mogul By SP Angel
March 03 2014, http://www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk Read More